Cleanliness...

Thursday, July 17, 2008 Edit This 8 Comments »
Everyone tries their best to keep themselves neat and tidy and do every possible thing to make us look good and clean. But r v clean in the real sense? R our surroundings clean? The roads n parks r full of dust n household wastes. All this garbage is disposed in open by v people only. V never give a thought while throwing that wat v r doing but when that waste accumulates then v easily curse the govt for not maintaining them properly. Govt is taking initiative by building flyovers, malls n metros but its d duty f v people to maintain it. V believe that there is already so much land pollution and if v throw a bit nothing will happen but my friend just like we say ‘ rivers are made with drops of water’ , in the same way pollution increases with every waste particle thrown carelessly by us.

Just do one simple test for me for 2 days : Starting from morning whatever u eat, leave tht plate, wrapper , glass or everything needed in a meal in ur room itself. Don’t go n throw d wastes in the bin and used utensils in the sink. After 2 days u wil find ur room so stinky tht u wil not feel like sitting dere n sleeping is far beyond thinking. Den think that daily how much u throw wastes at varied places?

U think that its only a particle u r throwing but there r 10 more thinking the same way n d result is in front f us: India has become a very polluted country due to which surviving at some places is like hell n diseases r also increasing. I m not here giving any sort of lecture as many must b thinking while reading but its just that for doing any good work one has to start so here I m..Initially even I found it difficult to follow dis habit bcz at times I dint find d ryt place to throw wastes or at times people were there to laugh at me as I used to carry wrappers until I found d bin. But now compliments does not matter n I feel gr8 thinking tht atleast dere is some cleanliness 4m my side. Now, many of my frnds r also following dis good habit. If from 1 person 10 r inspired den 4m those 10 hundred wl b inspired den thousand n soon v can have neat clean n beautiful India. Just like v keep our homes clean consider ur country as ur home n maintain its cleanliness.

I think I have said enough and in the end I just want to say that its our homeland n only v can spoil it or make it better. It’s a request that follow d test I mentioned 4 once. Even if only 10 persons will follow this good habit den I will consider that my efforts r not in vain.

P.S : Forward it to others only when u wil realize d importance f cleanliness in ur life.

8 comments:

Siddhi Agrawal said...

ah i hv seen u wrking so much for cleanliness. Ab to tune thaan liya hai,hume sudhar kar ke hi chodegi

sid said...

yaar mujhe to tune almost sudhar he diya hai...... ab auro ki baari hai.... gud keep up d gud work..

Swati Jain said...

@ siddhi: yup sudharna to hai..dekhna ye h ki mei kitno ko sudhar paati hun..

@ sid : ye jhutha!! tujhe sudharna baaki h abhi..tu bhi bahot idhar udhar kachra daalta phirta hai

The Wanderer said...

swati mata ki jai ho :)

Chiranjeev Singh said...

FS Nishi...
swati mata ki jai ho
swati mata ki jai ho

Swati Jain said...

kya h yaar..tum log bhi meri khichai karne se baaj nahi aaoge

keshavi said...

Hats off swati!
This is something for which we've respectd u all these yeras..
nice 1..
kp posting!

ankitminglani said...

quite a clean post i must say :) hellooo :)
whats up hows life movin ??

~~Ankit minglani
~~~Glden Vulture~~~