I owe ...

Tuesday, August 26, 2008 Edit This 12 Comments »
I owe God for sending me to this world.

I owe Him for making me human.

I owe my motherland for bearing my weight.

I owe trees for making life possible( food n oxygen ).

I owe my mother for suffering pain in my birth.

I owe my father for nourishing me since my childhood.

I owe my bros n sis for protecting me 24*7.

I owe my teachers for guiding me in life.

Last but not the least I owe my friends for handling my
temper and helping me in pain.

12 comments:

Siddhi Agrawal said...

u forgot to mention.. u owe to me 500 bucks...







lolz

itni tention na le...


gud wrk

keshavi said...

nice1..

n I owe u my attendance...hehe

kp posting!

ankit jain said...

evil laugh(phle hi)...
i owe u ur memo sheets... haha..
sry dear.. bt yar abhi mahaul hi nahi banta.. bt likhunga jarur..

The Wanderer said...

I owe you Jack Higgins wali book.. le liyo.. lolz

anyway..nice one!

Swati Jain said...

kya nishi tu bhi pagal h

Ranger said...

and u owe all ur readers for they patiently read all dis.. :)

Simmi said...

And I owe you for writing this poem. Rightly said n well written by you dear.
Gud liuk for the next poem. I'll wait for such a stuff.

Swati Jain said...

o simmi here...kamaal ho gaya..mera blog dhanya ho gaya aj :)

Surinder Bhutani said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Surinder Bhutani said...

and i owe you a hearty thanks for writing these beautiful poems dear ..... keep posting... appreciable work :) :)

Chiranjeev Singh said...

philosophy maru kya...chhod yar...waise hi mere blog pe philosophy badti hi ja rhi hai...

waise tere topic pe i am going to write a post...

sid said...

i owe u arnd 50,000 rupees;). bt khate mein likh liyo...... he he he