God or No God...

Tuesday, April 21, 2009 Edit This 6 Comments »

The life’s journey has been usual for me for years. I used to be an atheist who never prayed Him by heart. My mom is a religious woman who tried her best to teach me the importance of God in life but I simply ignored. Soon in adolescence, some force urged me to think about ‘The creator of life’. That phase converted me from an atheist to an agnostic. A lot of questions were there but eventually no answers for them. So, the relation with the Deity was limited only to celebration seasons like Diwali etc.


It z during adulthood that I realized the existence of God around us. If someone asks me how then I consider this to be a difficult situation to handle because it is the question which z still unanswered by even scientists. I can just mention that it z related to our soul and inner-self. The spiritual mind and pure heart is all that is needed to feel His presence. We all are destined by Him for some specific tasks. When we fail somewhere in life everyone says that ‘God must have thought something better for you’. For some this is meaningless and for others this is d inspiration for further hard work. The same happened with me.


During my graduation I was confused about whether to go 4 Mba or Mca? Without much counseling I started the preparation for Mba. But soon I realized that it z not the right career path for me. Since I had already invested a huge amount on that, I decided to continue. Knowingly or unknowingly I wasted a huge sum without any output. Also I gave 2 mca papers w/o preparation and I cleared both of them. It was a shocking experience 4 me. This was first time when I realized that there is some power that is ruling us. Even after receiving the opportunity of hving admsn in Mca , I rejected it. Why? Still don’t know. By that time my graduation was over and I found myself ending nowhre. Finally I planned to pursue actuarials. This time again something strange happened. The day when I had to pay the fees for its classes, I had to go to Vrindavan. The moment I reached there, I received a call that my form was rejected due to absence of Bank manager’s signature. I cursed Him for being so rude but I understood everything. My investment was saved by Him. On the return journey , I kept on thinking and thinking and one thing tht stroke me was Mba. The Almighty enlightened my mind and I felt new hope and direction inside me. Den I prepared 4 Mba with the belief that He ‘The super power’ is everywhere to help us if we want. Now I hv gt admsn in Mba n looking forward for d same.


P.S : He indicates the right path at every step but it is our responsibility to recognize it..

6 comments:

Siddhi Agrawal said...

first of all, this new look of ur blog is grt!!!



n about the post: a very serious topic,so would not spoil the essence by commenting on it

keep doing grt works!!!!

Chiranjeev Singh said...

welcome back after a long time....
u r really improving in the way u express urself...
regarding God, the more u explore urself, the more u will understand...give urself time..

Swati Jain said...

@ Siddhi : thnx dear..It took me 3 hours 4 chnging my entire blog :) Hope it z worth it..

@ Chiran : ya i agree wd u chiran n if u remember, once I commented in ur blog whn u wrote sumthng abt God..Tht tym i wrote tht sorry i cnt comment on ur post as i dnt knw whthr god exists or nt n i also said tht whn i wl acknowledge His presence i will definitely express my feelings. So I did ..

Mohit Parikh said...

It may be what u say or that we simply find meanings in ordinary events.

Surinder Bhutani said...

Well as a friend i would like to give u a suggestion to Meditate. It will help you a lot!
Though me too, find it difficult to implement it but it really gives great experience just try sometime.
Rest i would like to say Almighty is the truth rest everything is fake.
you can only feel its presence when u r in pain. very rarely someone remembers it in happiness.

cool guy said...

Existence of God.. Oh.. there can be 100 debates and 100 different definitions.
God is all about belief. If you believe that God exists, you will feel its presence at each step (guiding you to right path etc) and if you do not believe you wont notice.