New journey at Fore..

Wednesday, June 17, 2009 Edit This 5 Comments »

Recently , I have taken admission in Fore, a journey to a whole new world proudly known as MBA. Today was only the third day at Fore but the memories n happiness has been engraved in my brain for lifetime.

First Day : Could not sleep the previous night bcz f the tension tht I would have to wake at 6 n reach on tym .But I managed ( Thnx to my extra punctual frnds ). We had to sit in Audi from 9am to 5pm continuously for the introduction session by all the respected faculty members n teachers, with only 20 min brk in between. Since before college, my activities comprises sleeping n eating so it ws burdensome to sit there cont w/o meals . But I managed though I ws exhausted completely aftr reaching home. Good point was that I dint feel aloof n lonely even for a second as I knew so many in advance.

Thnx to Orkut..

Second Day : Commencement of classes and all the classes were good. Rather I should say that the teachers r adroit, skillful n dexterous. They taught us in simple terms tht could be grasped by students of all academic background. That day I interacted with more new class fellows n best part was : Around 20 of us had lunch together in canteen ,shared food n snatched sweet dish like old friends..

Third Day : Well it is my bday 2day and I was excited because first time I had to go to clg or sch on my bday. Almost evry fresher was greeting me with bday wishes and trust me I was on Cloud Nine bcz I dint even dream of such response on the third day in a new college. I attended the classes but after that wht happened was far beyond expectation. My classmates and friends arranged a surprise party for me n I was completely ignorant. I would not like to mention the names of only few bcz every1 was equally enthusiastic. The moment I entered the canteen I was welcomed by Birthday wishes from 30 of my classmates. It was followed by candle blowing ceremony n cake cuttin ceremony n after that I was loaded with cake ( From hair to mouth 'n' hands to shirt 'n' trousers to shoes 'n' throat to nose ) . I ws lookin even worse than Dracula but this celebration will always be one of the 'Golden Memories' .

In Short , Good Team Spirit n Gr8 Start to a new world !!

P.S : Thanx alot to all my Fore friends who put too much effort and pain for arranging such a delicious cake n get together..

5 comments:

Baljinder Singh said...

hi...
well just came across ur blog...
1st of all congrats 4 getting into Fore....
wat can be better start of a new chapter of life as u hv experienced...a nice description of ur new college entry..
n ya belated happy birthday...tc

Unknown said...

All the great undertakings are achieved through mighty obstacles. So respect the adversity always.

Swati Jain said...

@ Baljinder : Thnx for bday wishes n clg.. Meanwhile , dnt mind bt do i knw u personally? I mean r u in my clg?

@ Sumit : U r ryt sumit, v must prepare ourselves for evry situation bcz evry day is nt ours..

Baljinder Singh said...

hey..I just read ur blog incidently as I am following Aparna's blog...
m nt a college guy nw..I hv left it behind..:P
happy college dayz...tc

Jayant said...

Hello!
Dropped onto your blog accidentally but loved it.I've just completed my engineering and NEVER want to get into MBAs but you seemed to have quite a fun time in the first few days..
Be lated happy birthday.
would luv to read more.