Different Morning...

Saturday, May 07, 2011 Edit This 11 Comments »

Finally after continuous effort of 1 month, I woke up at 6:15 A.M today for morning walk when Usually I woke up after 9 A.M.
Some unexpected conversations that happened:

Between Me n MOM:

MOM: Swati, u r awake at this time, Dint u sleep last night?
Me: Yes I did. Just woke up and going to Park.
MOM: Speechless…

Between Me n DAD:

DAD : (Saw me in the park, Confused ) , Beta have you come here to call me?
Me: No
DAD: Den?
Me: I have come for a walk.
DAD: Did u sleep at Chacha place last nyt? ( As park is near to my old house and I was in party last nyt so he was not aware where I slept )
Me: No
DAD: So, that means you have come from our house here just for walk .
Me: Yes
DAD: Speechless…

Now I was back to Home: Both bro n Bhabhi were surprised..

Between Me n BRO:

At 10:30: I was free, had my bath and breakfast and was planning to sleep, Suddenly
My bro asked: Wanna come to factory with me?
Me: Leave it
Bro: What happened?
Me: Stop kidding agn.
Bro: I am serious
Me: This time I was speechless :)

Den I reached the factory. Bro explained the processes manually via Flow Chart. Den I went for a round of whole factory, saw every activity and give some tips to bro for improvement. Dnt knw how many tips will be applicable ( aftr all I m a fresher ). After that I went to my Uncle’s factory, saw and understood their functioning also.

I had a gr8 experience. I felt like Industry Visits I used to have during MBA studies. Hopefully looking forward to more such visits ( Cond Apply * )

P.S: Jaise Daag ache hote h , shayad subah uthna bhi Acha hota h :)

11 comments:

Surinder Bhutani said...

:) if i wud have got this day the title wud have been "Another new day" :)

saurabh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
saurabh said...

lols u shud hv written d title as speechless...al d best wid ur efforts of gettin up early.. :D

Swati Jain said...

@Surinder: Gud caption..I like it...

@Saurabh: Thnx 4 d suggestion...Ya i m trying to wake up early dese days..

Unknown said...

something i could learn from u.... :)

Siddhi Agrawal said...

oh and as a person to comment: I am speechless :)

surprising whole family, wow

Swati Jain said...

@siddhi: Cool :)

vijay said...

I appreciate the labor you have put in developing this blog. Nice and informative.

Nandhini said...

Inspiring writings and I greatly admired what you have to say , I hope you continue to provide new ideas for us all and greetings success always for you..Keep update more information..
Facility Management Companies in Chennai


Unknown said...

Fertility is the natural capability to produce offspring. As a measure, fertility rate is the number of offspring born per mating pair, individual or population.Human fertility depends on factors of nutrition, sexual behavior, consanguinity, culture, instinct, endocrinology, timing, economics, way of life, and emotions.Greate thinks of a fertility center for humans.

Fertility Center in OMR

Unknown said...

Sharing experiences of life is a great thing. Its good to learn from new things. Sometimes words are not enough but expressing anything is actually awesome..