HaNd WRiTiNG..

Monday, May 25, 2009 Edit This 5 Comments »

As I mentioned earlier that I have nothing to do these days and Idle mind is Devils workshop, so weird thoughts are coming..

Few days back I was engrossed in thoughts..( Gosh I can even do that )..D thought was regarding our Handwriting. Is there any logic behind handwriting ? When we enter our school life, the first thing teacher teaches us is how to write ? Although a teacher teaches equally to all and all hv to write in the same Cursive Writing book but why evry1 has different handwriting..

This evoked my curiosity and I searched about this. Obviously I am not planning to become a Graphoanalyst lolz..But when I studied about this , I was moved by the outcome.. Writing is nothng but Brainwriting. It is known that brain sends impulses along the nervous system to the hand and it results in handwriting of a particular person. Handwriting can depict our moods, strengths, weaknesses, attitude, intelligence, nature etc etc..

I applied the theories on my handwriting and it elucidates almost evrything about my personality trait. I said almost because I am an amateur in this and d process of analysis is not a child's play. Whtevr I understood , I applied it on my handwriting and d result was absolutely correct.

Now I am planning to apply the theories on different persons and I hope that d result will be amazing there also..

P.S : What I concluded is that our evry small activity has a reason behind it and nothng z meaningless in our lives..

5 comments:

Arush Kharbanda said...

wow.....that was a good piece of knowledge.....i would like to know the out come for my handwriting..

harman said...

shayad meri writting m kuch pata hi na chale. mujhe to hath se likhe hi kai zamane ho gaye(damn these computers).

Appy said...

I too am very interested in analysing handwritings! And since I've learnt from experience that I am a bad judge of people, maybe thats the way I'm gonna go now- check people's handwritings to see if they are nice :) Would love it if you could tell me some good sites you came across while searching!

Swati Jain said...

@ Arush : Will definitely try to work on ur handwriting sometym :)

Swati Jain said...

@ Appy : I read a book on this n if u wnt to knw d details, let me knw :)