Visit to Vrindavan

Monday, May 04, 2009 Edit This 3 Comments »

Yesterday I went to Vrindavan..I have visit this place earlier also but this time something was different. May be because dz tym I went somewhre wid my family (After 9 long years).

I wake up 4 hours early den my normal schedule of 8:30. v left d house at 6. When I crossed Bangla Sahib I was bedazzled by d crowd - Did I rise so early or half d world rise so early ? After traveling arnd 3 hours v reached Vrindavan ( Childhood place f Krishna ji )..

First time I dint find too much crowd In Baanke Bihari Temple and got honour to spend 10mins in front of d Deity. Co-incidently first time I visited Iskcon( International society for Shri Krishna Conscious ) temple too..I had been there many times but either due to shortage of time or temple timings I never got d opportunity to visit it. The unique feature I noticed dere is tht every Rickshw puller says ' Radhe Radhe ' whnever he wnts to blow horn. Some of the eatables one must have there are - Lassi , Dhokla n Tikki with Chole..

After that v went to Barsana( Birth Place of Radha Ji ). We visited the main temple dere n after some rest v left for home around 5pm. On d return journey, I saw tht One poor lady fell from d bike alongwd her 6-7 months old baby. Her saree got stuck in the wheel. Our driver, me and my bro went outside to c. Her both arms n shoulders were bruised and the baby had scratches on d face n right arm. I felt really bad. V searched for First Aid in our car bt couldnt find. V gave them water ( as it was too hot ) and Johnson's Baby Powder of my nephew ( Tht ws d only thing v could arrange). God bless them both..

V proceed further n was welcomed by strong winds n dirt..Some trees fell in d way so v found it unsafe to travel. V stopped for sometime at a safe place. Thnk God light shower came n d storm stopped. We had our Dinner at d newly opened outlet of Haldiram's Faridabad. Finally we reached home by midnight..

I was too tired n went to sleep..That was my sunday :)

3 comments:

Simmi said...

Firstly i wanna wish u Radhe Radhe... i want to congratulate you for dis post. Very well written and its full of feelings dat i cud also feel while reading dis....Keep going girl........ :)

Siddhi Agrawal said...

radhe radhe...

Swati Jain said...

Sath mein Hare Krishna bhi to bolo :)