MP3...

Friday, May 01, 2009 Edit This 0 Comments »

Yesterday I watched Mp3. Some must be thinking what z this just like I was thinking when I first heard of it. It z a Hindi movie named Mera Pehla Pehla Pyar. It was released in 2007 but not known to many bcz it is small budget movie with no famous characters.

Den y I watched that movie? The reasons goes like dz :

Firstly bcz I m total Vella these days so getting really bored.
Secondly bcz I hav not seen any movie since 3 months.
Thirdly bcz I saw one of its video song on Orkut (Tht's wht I m doing these days 4 tp) and I liked it.

So I downloaded d movie. It took around 7 hrs for its downloading ( Thnx to unlimited net ).

Full time pass movie f 1 hr and 47 mins n some might relate dz movie with their sch n clg days..

D story z not so unique but d songs r in Hindlish . Tht z wht I like d most..
D story goes like this : 1 Boy in 12-B , 1 Girl in 11-C. Both fall in love with each other but r unaware. Gal went to Paris , both realised their love but situation does not let them express their feelings. Boy went to Paris behind her ( jugar kaise karta h wo interesting hai ).

Now how they meet n how they express their feelings? For that watch d movie n njoy..

P.S 1 : I m idle tht's y writing such post..I apologise 4 wasting ur tym.
P.S 2 : Everything written above is just my belief. Dont blame if u dont like d movie.

0 comments: