Top 10 Problems : Difficult to deal with..

Wednesday, May 06, 2009 Posted In Edit This 5 Comments »

10. I am Short-Tempered. I always mess up things in anger.

09. My Obsession for Cleanliness. Many times it create problematic situations.

08. I am a Chatterbox. But still dont know what to talk at the required tym.

07. I Trust people easily. My heart hurts many times because of this.

06. I want to be Cheerful in every situation. But cannot tolerate my own happiness for long.

05. I am the Laziest person. Still I hate being Idle and wants to be busy.

04. I want to be an Independent gal. People consider this as my Self-centred attitude.

03. I speak from Heart . Every1 consider this as my childish nature.

02. I am an emotional person. God knows why my tear glands cannot control themselves.

Last but not the Least...

01. I am addicted of my friends. But I frequently get irritated by them or by myself ( Dont Know).

5 comments:

Arush Kharbanda said...

Dear, these are not problems, this is how u are......i think u are just into a negetive frame of mind (to think that these are your problems).

why do you care if people think anything about you.....u r the way you are..just chill....relax....these things will vanish from your mind when you start your MBA...you wont have time for these things


And forgive me if it seems like a lecture..

Swati Jain said...

@ Arush : Hmm may b u r ryt bt I m jus trying to analyze myself thse days via dz blog..

I m free dese days n i find analysis as d best option.

Simmi said...

I agree with ur problms n ur friends opinion too....
Jab hum jyada soch lete hai tabhi aisi baatein dimaag mein aati hai...
Wo kehte hai na khali dimaag shaitan ka hota hai so dats y u are unable to view nice perspective abt urs...

yaar masti kar le...MBA mein tym bhi nahi milega yeh sab karne n sochne ka...so chill maar yaar :) :) :)

Swati Jain said...

@ Simmi : May be u r ryt Sim but I dont knw whther I m thinkin Gud or bad these days..

cool guy said...

Hmm... Great qualities (mentioned your problems). Specially 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 6th